In 2012, the worldwide hairstylists all gazed at international and professional hair fashion events-HairWorld in Milano & Salon International in London held continuously in Europe this October.

During the period of global economic recession, these two exhibitions gathered world top hair institutions and hairstylists were expected to bring new power for whole hair industry. They attracted more than 40,000 worldwide visitors. 60% of visitors were hair products company participants, salon owners and managers while the other 40% of visitors were professional hairstylists.

After the Hairdressing Seminar held in Taiwan, Vern international team were passionately heading to HairWorld Milano during October 6th -8th. Then, they were bounded to the following show invited by Salon International during October 13-15 to share with worldwide fans the brand new products- “Vern Curve Combined Scissors” and “Vern Bridge”. salon-intl-London-2012001

     After the Hairdressing Seminar held in Taiwan, Vern international team were passionately heading to HairWorld Milano during October 6th -8th. Then, they were bounded to the following show invited by Salon International during October 13-15 to share with worldwide fans the brand new products- “Vern Curve Combined Scissors” and “Vern Bridge”.

The hairstylists experienced Vern Intelligent Combined scissors on site and were surprised at these stunning multifunctional tools. They helped hairstylists to finish elegant effects in easier way. These hairstylists exclaimed their appreciations while they applied the inventions from Vern products. These products would be the most convenient hairdressing tools in Salon to serve customers.

After the Hairdressing Seminar held in Taiwan, Vern international team were passionately heading to HairWorld Milano during October 6th -8th. Then, they were bounded to the following show invited by Salon International during October 13-15 to share with worldwide fans the brand new products- “Vern Curve Combined Scissors” and “Vern Bridge”. HairWorld Milano-2012003

      Especially, many friends,they are hairstylists、salon owners、professional educators、and performers,visited and gathered together with Vern International Team. They shared theirsatisfyingand joyful experiences between them and their customers as applyingVern products in Salon. Other visiting hairstylists on site were truly affected by these stories.They all expected to finish an elegant hairstyle with easier and healthier way.

      In the exhibitions, hairstyles and hair cutting toolsshowed byVern International Team totally leaded the fashion elements and fit in hairstylists’ demands applying in Salon and satisfied all customers’unique hairstyles. After Vern International educator demonstrated and explained, hairstylists were glad to upgrade their tool to Vern intelligent combined scissors immediately. Vern &Yanni Team got fruitful responses and resultsduringthe exhibitions.

Vern &Yanni Team here thanks for every hairstylist participating inHairWorld in Milano & Salon International in London. Wish hairstylists worldwide enjoy upgrading their working efficiency, create their best careers,work in an easy environment, and successfully contribute their achievement with clients’ satisfying smileby Vern Intelligent Combined Scissors.